All 5 art Reviews

werewolf bnw werewolf bnw

Well, This picture is so amazing I'm going to use it for my profile picture and the next song, ;) which is going to be amazing

rose tattoo rose tattoo

I think this is really good, looks amazing and the fact its was made with paper is even more creativity, I think this would look pretty good as a tattoo too. nice good.

blue cyborg blue cyborg

Wow, pretty good for only using paint.

Jabalclown responds:

thank u so much... i've made it lon ago but i thought it was pretty nice so i've submitted it

smoking henchman smoking henchman

Amazing drawing, I love the game and again I adore sketch artwork. Gorgeous.

Jabalclown responds:

really thanks...originally he was going to be killed by tricky which was right back him...but i did'n like the final result so i've cut him

falling tricky falling tricky

I really like this, I like the fact this doesn't look animated and computerized I really appreciate drawings that looked more sketch then perfect curve I feel like it shows more creativity.

Jabalclown responds:

hey thanks...i totally agree with you...i prefere drawing in "sketch style" for mainly 2 reason : 1 i'm not a genius in computerized animations 2: i like to see what i'm able to create only using my graphic pencil ( or better just a pen ) hope someone appreciate my work...really thanks