The Half Cool Guy Part 3 The Half Cool Guy Part 3

Dumbledauch reminds me of the big lobowski lol amazing animations still god

3rabbitsproductions responds:

Thank you so much for the comments! The best is yet to come, friend. You should be a fan if you haven't done so already! Thanks again. I put a lot of work into these. And it's DUMBLEDOUCHE...:) Just so you know. :)

The Half Cool Guy Part 2 The Half Cool Guy Part 2

universe in this roach..pulls out a full joint lmaooo, and the universe shit We all know a guy like that,

3rabbitsproductions responds:

I work with a guy like that haha.

The Half Cool Guy The Half Cool Guy

I say the 4th one, going back to watch them all. soooo freaking good

3rabbitsproductions responds:

Agreed...Saved by the Text is the most original out of all of them in my opinion. I just really like the party scene and the soundtrack too. Thanks so much for the kind comments, friend.

7.25 7.25

This is....this is more than just a simple game...no...no this is a way of life. 10/10 just like skyrim but with patatos, Hold...the pickles. AH <--

Dog Vs. Homework Dog Vs. Homework

It's like skyrim but with homework. 10/10

Ivan Ivan

Its was kind of slow, walking could of been a little faster, I felt like punching my monitor because it was so slow, Music was really good, I wish there was more of a plot of the two. otherwise I liked the graphics nice relaxing graphic. so overall pretty good.

A Story,A Legend,A Lullaby A Story,A Legend,A Lullaby

really great night music, I could easily fall asleep to this. the piano is amazing and super jazzy. Great job

You reminded me I need to go back and rework this song. Thanks :p

Round 2-DC[Nim/RX] Round 2-DC[Nim/RX]

I really like the upbeatness of this song, Fits amazing to a good 80's detective background even that call me crazy this could easily be a nintendo soundtrack for a NES game. I like the synth riffs.

Nimble responds:

Yeah, I was going for a fight-scene kind of song. it's a bit slow looking back on it, but it works.

A Day in Autumn[Nim] A Day in Autumn[Nim]

really nice piece right here, for some reason I feel as if I'm on the beach on KDH1, but I can really hear the Autumn in this song. really relaxing, and slow going, a great song to listen to while playing an nice Adventure game to.

Nimble responds:

Yeah, the idea is for it to be serene, a nice change of pace for any adventure game that's action-packed.

werewolf bnw werewolf bnw

Well, This picture is so amazing I'm going to use it for my profile picture and the next song, ;) which is going to be amazing

rose tattoo rose tattoo

I think this is really good, looks amazing and the fact its was made with paper is even more creativity, I think this would look pretty good as a tattoo too. nice good.

blue cyborg blue cyborg

Wow, pretty good for only using paint.

Jabalclown responds:

thank u so much... i've made it lon ago but i thought it was pretty nice so i've submitted it